The classic Minesweeper game for EVERYONE (accessible by people with vision problems)!
A great opportunity to relax and to develop your logical thinking.
1. In addition to usual mode, there is a special game mode for people with vision problems (with TalkBack turned on):
- voice prompts about the number of mines around and about square’s coordinates;
- all interface elements have text hints and voice prompts.
2. Changeable size of the squares:
- for all levels at once;
- separately for every level.
3. Scrolling of the playing field is possible in both directions simultaneously.
4. Portrait and landscape orientations are supported.
5. Minimap with highlighting of the active part of the field for convenient navigation.
6. Flagging the squares in two ways:
- long press;
- short tap while holding a special button.
7. Opening of the surrounding squares with one click if all the mines around are flagged.
8. The game is paused when there is an incoming call or when the screen is locked.
9. Saving separately the best 5 results for each difficulty level.
10. No ads during the game!
If you want to hide the ad banner (or to thank me) you may tap it.
Read only access to phone state is necessary to make game automatically paused when incoming call is received.
Access to sd card is necessary for reading and writing application data, performing backup and restore of your settings.
We don’t read any private user data or information from other applications!