”Blind-Droid Wallet” is designed specially for blind and visually impaired people!
It’s indispensable for offline paper money recognition.
Bring a bill to the camera of your smartphone and its value will be pronounced.
1. Internet connection is not required, completely offline recognition.
2. Voice, sound, and visual alerts.
3. Quick access to some application settings, straight from the main window:
- Tap on the “Information Panel” to open the application settings dialog;
- Long tap on the “Information Panel” to enable / disable “Higher Accuracy Scanning”;
- Tap on the “main area” to focus camera;
- Long tap on the “main area” to enable / disable the flash.
4. The basic application package includes only US dollars and Euros support. Other currencies can be added as separate modules (plug-ins).
5. Constantly expanding geographic coverage. We are happy to add new currencies, improve and update existing ones.
6. All currency modules are tested by volunteers from the respective countries.
7. Interface languages: Russian, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, German, Spanish, Persian, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovenian, Serbian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese.
Tip: To avoid recognition errors show Blind-Droid Wallet both sides of the bill.
Make sure it says the same values.
Attention: “Blind-Droid Wallet” does not distinguish counterfeit banknotes from authentic ones, so – beware!
If you would like to add new currencies, interface languages or update existing ones,
please email Alexander Yevdokimov: email@example.com
Image, captured by camera, is used to perform bills recognition.
This data is not stored or transfered.
We don’t store or transfer any account detailes!
We need this information only to identify user as a VIP sponsor of «Blind-Droid Apps» project.